We just released a video that gives a quick overview of our newly-developed online real estate calculator. It is short (just over 2 minutes) and illustrates by example how the definition, results, and formula is displayed when a computation is made. You can watch the video by clicking here => Watch the real estate calculator video presentation
Allow me to highlight a few of the features of this program for those who might not have heard about it.
1) This unique online calculator was specially-designed so users can make complex computations, plus learn the definitions, plus learn the formulas for a range of time value of money, cash flows, tax shelter, rate of return, and other calculations associated with investment real estate.
2) This calculator is 100% web-based with nothing to download, no third-party software requirements, and no computer restrictions. Use it on a PC, MAC, IPAD, Smart Phone, or on any other internet device that accesses the web at any time, from any device, from anywhere.
3) Computations are effortless. You simply complete a user-friendly form and the result appears instantly. Here are just a few of the dozens of calculations that you can make quickly and easily: Present and future value, Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Net Present Value (NPV), Financial Management Rate of Return (FMMR), Cash Flow After Tax (CFAT), Return on Equity (ROE), Cap Rate, Cash on Cash Return (COC), Sales Proceeds Before Taxes, and Profit and Rate of Return (for those who buy and flip fixers).
4) There are no subscription fees (just one low first-time payment), and it does come with a full money-back guarantee (so you can try it risk-free).
5) Teachers, students, and real estate professionals are offered a special-reduced price.
Be sure to watch the video and visit the web site to learn about this unique online real estate calculator. It is truly a calculator that you can learn (or teach) by.