The Inflation Rate Calculator included in the ProAPOD iCalculator real estate calculators program has been updated to reflect the latest US government CPI data released on July 14, 2017. This update will enable iCalculator users to compute US inflation rates from 1913 through June 2017.
Say you would like to calculate the amount of money you would have to spend in June 2017 to have the same buying power for goods and services you spent may have spent (say) $400.00 for similar goods and services in 1953. Here are the steps:
- Login to iCalculator
- Select the category Time Value
- Open the Inflation Rate calculator
- Select 1943 as the starting year
- Enter $400.00 as the dollar amount spent
- Select 2017 as the ending year
- Click Calculate
Result: $3,669.74 and 817.4%.
So You Know
1. iCalculator’s Inflation Rate calculator does not limit you to either the years or the amount you want to compute. You can select any starting year and any ending year (e.g., 1913, 1968, 1992, 2014 and so on). And you can enter any amount (e.g., $1.00, $3,950, $77,500 and so forth).
2. If you are a current user of iCalculator, the Inflation Rate calculator will automatically reflect this latest update the next time you calculate. Learn more about iCalculator…