ExampleYou would like to determine how much money you would have to spend in July 2017 to have the same buying power for goods and services you spent may have spent (say) $900.00 for similar goods and services in 1983. Here are the steps:
- Login to iCalculator
- Select the category Time Value
- Open the Inflation Rate calculator
- Select 1983 as the starting year
- Enter $900.00 as the dollar amount spent
- Select 2017 as the ending year
- Click Calculate
So You Know
1. Pro RE Calculator’s Inflation Rate calculator does not limit you to either the years or the amount you want to compute. You can select any starting year and any ending year (e.g., 1913, 1968, 1988, 2011 and so on). And you can enter any amount (e.g., $1.00, $2,930, $97,500 and so forth).
2. If you are a current user of Pro RE Calculator, the Inflation Rate calculator will automatically reflect this latest update the next time you calculate.
3. Learn more: Pro RE Calculator…