ProAPOD Real Estate Investment Software has updated the Inflation Rate Calculator
included in Pro RE Calculator
to reflect the latest government figures published Wednesday, August 11, 2021 for the month of July. As a result, users can now compute the annual US inflation rates from 1913 through July 2021.
Let’s say that you were married in 1970 at a cost of $8,000. And now you would to know how much money you would have to spend for you to enjoy that same marriage in 2021. Here are the steps:
- Login to Pro RE Calculator
- Select the category Time Value
- Open the Inflation Rate calculator
- Select 1970 as the starting year
- Enter 8000 as the dollar amount spent
- Select 2021 as the ending year
- Click Calculate
Due to a cumulative 603.6%
increase in the U.S. annual inflation rate since 1970, you will have to spend $56,289.28
to conduct that same marriage today.
1. Pro RE Calculator’s Inflation Rate Calculator does not limit you to the years or amount you want to compute. You can select any starting year from 1913 through to the present, and enter any dollar amount you wish.
2. Pro RE Calculator users never pay for updates. The Inflation Rate calculator will automatically reflect this latest update the next time you calculate. You do nothing.
So You Know
The Inflation Rate Calculator is just one of 62 online calculators included in Pro RE Calculator. Visit our website and check them all out at Pro RE Calculator…