Pro RE Calculator
by ProAPOD has updated it’s Inflation Rate Calculator
to reflect the latest government figures published Thursday, June 10, 2021 for the month of May. As a result, users can now compute the annual US inflation rates from 1913 through May 2021.
Let’s say that you were in college in 1965 at a cost of $4,000 per year. And now you would to know how much money you would have to spend for you to enjoy that same college education in 2021. Here are the steps:
- Login to Pro RE Calculator
- Select the category Time Value
- Open the Inflation Rate calculator
- Select 1965 as the starting year
- Enter 4000 as the dollar amount spent
- Select 2021 as the ending year
- Click Calculate
Due to a cumulative 754.6% increase in the U.S. annual inflation rate since 1965, you will have to spend $34,183.49 per year to attend that same college today.
So You Know
1. Pro RE Calculator’s Inflation Rate Calculator does not limit you to the years or amount you want to compute. You can select any starting year from 1913 through to the present, and enter any dollar amount you wish.
2. If you are a current user of Pro RE Calculator, the Inflation Rate calculator will automatically reflect this latest update the next time you calculate. You do nothing.
3. The Inflation Rate Calculator is just one of 62 online calculators included in Pro RE Calculator.
4. Learn more: Pro RE Calculator…