ProAPOD has updated the Inflation Rate Calculator
in its Pro RE Calculator
to reflect the latest government figures published May 12, 2021 for the month of April. As a result, users can now compute the annual US inflation rates from 1913 through April 2021.
You were born in 1978 at a cost of $3,000. And now you would to know how much money you would have to spend for you to have a baby now in 2021. Here are the steps:
- Login to Pro RE Calculator
- Select the category Time Value
- Open the Inflation Rate calculator
- Select 1978 as the starting year
- Enter 3000 as the dollar amount spent
- Select 2021 as the ending year
- Click Calculate
$12,287.76 and 309.6%.
Due to a cumulative 309.6% increase in the U.S. annual inflation rate since 1978, you will have to spend $12,287.76 for the same medical services required for you to have a baby today.
So You Know
1. The Inflation Rate calculator in Pro RE Calculator does not limit you to either the years or the amount you want to compute. You can select any starting year from 1913 through to the present, and enter any dollar amount you wish.
2. If you are a current user of Pro RE Calculator, the Inflation Rate calculator will automatically reflect this latest update the next time you calculate. You do nothing.
3. The Inflation Rate Calculator is just one of 62 online calculators included in Pro RE Calculator.
4. Learn more: Pro RE Calculator…