The Inflation Rate Calculator in ProAPOD’s Pro RE Calculator has been updated to reflect the latest government figures published April 13, 2021 for the month of March. As a result, users can now compute the annual US inflation rates from 1913 through March 2021.
In 1981 you spent $700 to take a cross-country road trip with some college friends. And now you would to know how much money you would have to spend to make that same trip today. Here are the steps:
- Login to Pro RE Calculator
- Select the category Time Value
- Open the Inflation Rate calculator
- Select 1969 as the starting year
- Enter 700 as the dollar amount spent
- Select 2021 as the ending year
- Click Calculate
Result: $5,052.15 and 621.7%.
Explanation: Due to a cumulative 621.7% increase in the U.S. annual inflation rate since 1969, you will have to spend $5,052.15 on the same goods and services required for you to make that trip today.
So You Know
1. The Inflation Rate calculator in Pro RE Calculator does not limit you to either the years or the amount you want to compute. You can select any starting year from 1913 through to the present, and enter any dollar amount you wish.
2. If you are a current user of Pro RE Calculator, the Inflation Rate calculator will automatically reflect this latest update the next time you calculate. You do nothing.
3. The Inflation Rate Calculator is just one of 62 online calculators included in Pro RE Calculator.
4. Learn more: Pro RE Calculator…