ProAPOD real estate investment software customers currently using our Agent 6 software solution can now upgrade to our Executive 10 software solution very easily.
- Simply login to your account
- Click the UPGRADE button located on your dashboard
- Follow the purchase instructions
- After your purchase, you will find 2 downloads for “Upgrade – Agent 6 to Executive 10”. Click the DOWNLOAD button and follow the installation instructions.
The upgrade installation will overwrite your current version of Agent 6. Therefore, the next time you open ProAPOD you will be opening the newly installed Executive 10 software solution; whereas other files previously saved with your Agent 6 software solution will not be overwritten. For instance, if you previously saved a project called ABC Apartments, it will still exist in your saved folder as a fully functional Agent 6 file. And, of course, all future projects saved with Executive 10 will be saved as a fully functional Executive 10 file.
In other words, you will have the benefit of having both fully functional solutions on your computer by installing this upgrade.
The primary feature added with the Executive 10 real estate investment software solution is inclusion of tax shelter elements. But there is also the time value of money elements, the FlashForm tool, four more reports, and five charts. You can preview all these features on the ProAPOD website at Executive 10 real estate investment software.
To compare the two software solutions, go to compare solutions.
The price for the upgrade is $130.00.
Executive 10 price less Agent 6 price equals the upgrade price
$279.95 – 149.95 = 130.00
ProAPOD released an updated version of it’s Agent 6 real estate investment software on 10-22-2014.
What Was Changed
- The Read Me page was reworded to make the instructions easier for new customers to understand.
- Many of the explanations provided in the form headers were reworded for better clarity.
- The UserInfo form was reformatted to modify how a date can be added to the reports. Rather than enabling customers to include just the current date into the reports, the form now allows customers to include any date they wish.
- The Print menu was reformatted. Rather than having the customer check boxes for the various report selections, the menu now consists of a list of selections that the customer can highlight.
- The Help page on the Print menu was reworded to make it easier for customers to understand how to print the reports as a PDF.
The changes made to Agent 6 is mostly cosmetic. But the result is effective.
If you purchased Agent 6 within the last year, this update is absolutely free. Just login to your Customer Account and download the Update.
ProAPOD real estate investment software has been providing the finest real estate investing software solutions to real estate investors and brokers at the greatest value since 2000.
I do not, however, provide trial versions for any of my software solutions.
What I do provide is an extremely informative web site with lots of detail about the ProAPOD software solutions, including screenshots of the forms and reports as well as a comprehensive list of the calculations, features, and options.
I also make it very easy for you to contact me with questions via email or telephone. Tell me what you’re objective is and I’ll honestly suggest which solution best fits your need (or whether even at all).
ProAPOD Real Estate Investment Software has updated all three of its investment software solutions – Executive 10, Investor 8, Agent 6.
There are some changes to all three solutions that effectively are common to all three solutions, and some changes that are more specific to each solution. We’ll discuss both.
Common to All
- A link to our online Help file has been added to Windows “All Programs” menu. This means you can open and read the Help file for your solution right from your desktop by clicking Start > All Programs > ProAPOD (or ProAPOD INVESTOR) > Help File (Online).
Specific to the Solution
Executive 10 – Agent 6
- Corrected the Save function. Previous versions gave two prompts to Save when closing the program. This was redundant so we eliminated the second prompt. The result is a faster, more responsive Close.
- Eliminated the ProAPOD SAVED FILES folder to resolve issues caused primarily by Vista. The update will not delete the folder if it already exists on your computer, so your saved projects are safe. We just don’t want future installations to include it. We recommend that all saved projects be saved in the primary ProAPOD folder.
- Added a new desktop shortcut icon labeled “ProAPOD Files Folder”. This is intended to replace the previous “ProAPOD SAVED FILES” icon. Both point to the same folder so you are safe to delete the “ProAPOD SAVED FILES” icon.
- Renamed the “ProAPOD INVESTOR” desktop shortcut to “ProAPOD Investor”. This was done for aesthetic purposes only because they both will open the program. You are safe to delete the previous “ProAPOD INVESTOR” desktop shortcut.
- Added a new desktop shortcut labeled “ProAPOD Investor Files Folder”. This will allow you to access your saved projects from your desktop.
Although every effort has been made to insure the intended results for these modifications, please contact me immediately if you encounter a problem.
ProAPOD Real Estate Investment Software has added an exciting new feature to it’s real estate agent software solution Agent 6. It is available for immediate download to customers.
If you are currently using Agent 6, you can install the update at your convenience. Simply login to your account from our website and download the new version located under the heading Updates.
Okay, let me tell you what this new updated version will now allow you to quickly and easily add to your property presentations.
Your Company Logo
It is now possible for you to add your company logo image to both the Cover Sheet and Marketing Package.
1. Cover Sheet:
[click image to enlarge]
2. Marketing Package
[click image to enlarge]
Bear in mind, however, that you must install the update unto a computer where Agent 6 is currently installed. It will not install on a computer where the current software solution already resides.
So You Know
Agent 6 is a rental property analysis and marketing solution developed for agents and investors who want to get started servicing rental income properties. Learn more at real estate agent software.
Marketing Package with AMR
ProAPOD has updated its real estate agent software solution, Agent 6. To obtain your update simply login to your account from the ProAPOD website and click the Download button under Updates.
Here are the changes.
The Marketing Package has been modified to include the “Average Monthly Rents” (AMR) for each unit configuration. This entry was removed from the marketing package report several years ago due to space restraints caused by some other modifications made at that time. However, it was brought to our attention that having the average monthly rents for each configuration displayed in the report was helpful, so we brought it back.
The issue occurred because we added the option to select “Warehouse” as a type of property on the PropInfo form in the former update. With this option available we had to provide enough space on the marketing package to account for a large amount of square footage (which can occur with warehouse space) and as a result had to do away with the average monthly rent display.
Upon further consideration, though, it seemed better to remove the “Warehouse” selection option from this software solution in order to once again display the AMR for each unit configuration in the Marketing Package because we feel that users of Real Estate Agent 6 will benefit more.