Our ProAPOD real estate calculator has been recently updated to include a calculation for inflation rate. To start using this calculation simply login to the calculator and from the toolbar click Time Value then Inflation Rate.
Inflation is a rise in the general level of prices of goods and services in an economy. When the general price level rises, each unit of currency buys fewer goods and services, and vice versa. And Inflation Rate is the annualized percentage change in a general price index (normally the Consumer Price Index) that is used to measure price inflation over time.
Our real estate calculator uses the Consumer Price Index (CPI) is published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) for the computation.
Here’s an example of what you can do.
In 1972 you spent $3,000 for a two-week road trip across the United States. You are curious to know how much you would have to spend for that same trip in 2011 considering the loss of your purchasing power due to inflation. You just make three simple entries into the form and our real estate calculator shows you the amount you will have spend to duplicate that trip along with the accumulative rate of inflation from 1972 to 2011.
Our calculator in a nutshell:
- Calculates dozens of mortgage, time value, cash flow, tax shelter, and real estate investing returns WITH the definitions and formulas for the returns so you can calculate, learn, or teach the nuances of real estate investing
- It’s 100% online so you have mobile online access from any device that has an internet connection 27/7
- It includes a 100% 5-day money-back guarantee so you can try risk-free
- Plus, we do offer an educational discount to teachers, students, and those associated with real estate (you pay just $24.95)
- The cost is a onetime charge only with no subscription or update fees
- Start making calculations immediately after your purchase
To learn more about our ProAPOD calculator (including screenshots) go to online real estate calculator.