ProAPOD real estate investing software 6.0 and 7.0 plus ProAPOD real estate investor software 4.0 has been updated. If you are currently using ProAPOD 4.0, ProAPOD 6.0, or ProAPOD 7.0 a free software update is available for you to download.
How To Install The Software Update
- Go to the ProAPOD website at http://www.proapod.com and click the Login tab.
- Login with your email address and password.
- This will automatically take you to your Customer Solutions Homepage
- Click the “Update:” download link and follow the online instructions.
Please Read About Software Updates
- Original install downloads must be completed before the update links appear. If you have not installed both downloads, and one install still exists, the updates will not appear. This is okay and will not negate the update. Once you install the second program, simply log back in to obtain the updates.
- Renew membership subscription means your free updates have expired. In this case, if you wish to install the update and obtain free updates for one additional year, please click the link and follow the online instructions.
- Do not attempt to install the update on any computer where the original program is not installed. You will receive an unkind message informing you that you are not allowed to obtain the update.
- Only the main program is updated. Files created and saved previously with the original edition are not be updated. In most cases this is perfectly acceptable. If you decide that you want the file in the new format simply open the updated program, re-enter the property information, and re-save it.
- Report problems immediately. Although every effort is made to maintain the integrity of the program, it is not unusual to make changes of this magnitude and miss something. If reported, the update is generally fixed and reissued within a day. If this occurs, open any file previously created and saved with the original edition and use it until the update is reissued.
Thank you for choosing ProAPOD Real Estate Software.