ProAPOD real estate investing software 6.0 edition has been updated. If you are currently using ProAPOD 6.0 a free software update is available for you to download.
What’s New In This Software Update
- Property operating expenses now reflect a percentage of GOI instead of GSI. Either method is acceptable and in most cases makes only a subtle difference. However, showing operating expenses as a percent of GOI is seemingly a more popular method. Hence, we incorporated it to make it easier for you to compare properties created with ProAPOD on an apple-to-apple basis against reports submitted to you by other agents using the GOI method.
- Several more forms are now visible by default and do not require Toolbar > More Forms to open. Simply click the TABs.
- Price Sensitivity and Down Payment Sensitivity were combined into one form to make it possible for you to more easily complete both.
- The 24-Month Cash Flow Report now uses income and expense data taken directly from the APOD and no longer requires an additional entry to create the report.
How To Install The Software Update
- Login to your account.
- Click on the download link and follow the online instructions.
What To Watch For
- Original install downloads must be completed before the update links appear. If you have not installed both downloads, and one install still exists, the updates will not appear. This is okay and will not negate the update. Once you install the second program, simply log back in to obtain the updates.
- Renew membership subscription means your free updates have expired. In this case, if you wish to install the update and obtain free updates for one additional year, please click the link and follow the online instructions.
- Do not attempt to install the update on any computer where the original program is not installed. You will receive an unkind message informing you that you are not allowed to obtain the update.
- Only the main program is updated. Files created and saved previously with the original edition are not be updated. In most cases this is perfectly acceptable. If you decide that you want the file in the new format simply open the updated program, re-enter the property information, and re-save it.
- Report problems immediately. Although every effort is made to maintain the integrity of the program, it is not unusual to make changes of this magnitude and miss something. If reported, the update is generally fixed and reissued within a day. If this occurs, open any file previously created and saved with the original edition and use it until the update is reissued.
Other Software Updates Soon To Follow
We are currently in the process of updating our real estate investment software 7.0 edition, and should have it available next week. Please stay tuned.
Thank you for choosing ProAPOD Real Estate Software.