Our ProAPOD real estate calculator has been recently updated to include a calculation for annual percentage rate (APR). There is nothing for you to get this update. Simply login to the calculator and from the toolbar click Mortgages then Annual Percentage Rate.
Annual percentage rate, in case you might not know, is the equivalent yearly interest rate over the term of a loan considering all the added costs associated with the transaction such as loan origination fees, discount points, title fee, appraisal, closing costs, and so on. For example, if you borrow $100,000 at a 6.25% interest rate for 30 years, pay 1.0% origination fees, 1.0% loan points, and have $800 in additional costs, your APR will be 6.515%.
If you are not familiar with our real estate calculator allow me to summarize it for you:
- Calculates dozens of mortgage, time value, cash flow, tax, and investment returns such as cap rate and cash-on-cash return
- Shows the formulas for the returns so you can learn as you calculate (an ideal way to learn and teach the nuances of real estate investing)
- 100% online so you have mobile access from any device that has an internet connection 27/7
- 100% 5-day money-back guarantee (buy it, try it for 5 days, and if you are not satisfied we will refund your money in full no questions asked)
- 50% discount for teachers, students, and those associated with real estate (i.e., agents, brokers, investors, appraisers, consultants) so you pay a onetime cost of just $24.95
- The cost is a onetime charge only. There are no subscription or update fees.
- Start making calculations immediately. Following your purchase you simply login to access it.
To learn more about our ProAPOD calculator (including screenshots) go to online real estate calculator.