ProAPOD Real Estate Investing Software Executive 10.0 has been updated and is available for current users to download.
Many changes have been made to this real estate investing software solution that users will find beneficial. Here are the most significant changes.
1. The unit mix menu in the Income and Rent Roll forms now includes a description label for “Retail”, “Office”, and “Warehouse.” In the past, the unit mix menu included selections more appropriate for multifamily properties such as “Studio”, “2/1”, etc. With this modification, users analyzing commercial properties now have a wider-range of selections and can select a more appropriate label to describe the type of unit configuration.
2. The Income form now allows ten unit entries. In the past, the Income form allowed just six entries. This allows the user to enter up to ten separate units or up to ten different types of unit configurations.
3. The Rent Roll has been modified to include additional columns for “tenant name”, “square footage”, “rent start date”, “rent end date”, and “date of last rent increase.”
4. An “Executive Summary” report has been added. This allows you to include more comments about the property and location of the property such as type of construction, utilities, parking, amenities, demographics, and so on.
5. You now can include your companies logo. The Executive Summary allows you to insert your company logo and include the names, phone numbers, and email addresses for up to assistants.
How to Obtain the Update
1. Login to your account from the ProAPOD Real Estate Investment Software website using your email address and password
2. Download the update. ProAPOD version 10.0 must currently reside on your computer, and your membership subscription must be active. If your membership is not active, you can activate it from your customer account page.
Report Problems Immediately
Although much care has gone into this update, it was a major modification. If you detect any problems with this ProAPOD Real Estate Investment Software 10.0 update, please report it immediately.