The online real estate calculations provided in ProAPOD’s iCalculator suite of 55 online real estate calculators have been updated to include a Print function.
That means that you will now have the ability to make your online real estate calculations and then can either print to your printer or as a PDF. Ideal for future reference or sharing with others.
This update, along with all updates made to all iCalculator’s suite of online real estate calculations, are free to iCalculator customers. There is nothing for you to do…just login to the calculator as you normally do, and the print function will be there.
In case you might not be acquainted with iCalculator, let me give you a quick overview.
- iCalculator is a suite of 55 real estate calculators that you can access online 24/7 from your phone, tablet, or computer. You simply login from anywhere, at any time, and from any device. iCalculator is totally responsive and will automatically adjust to the screen size of any device.
- The calculators are organized by category: Mortgages, Time Value, Cash Flows, Tax Shelter, and Investment. So after you select a category, the appropriate calculations associated with that category are displayed and ready for you to start calculating.
- All calculators include a definition to help you understand the meaning of the particular calculation (like the meaning of cap rate, for instance) along with an example so you get the idea of how the calculator can be used to benefit you.
- All calculators are designed with a user-friendly form. After you make your entry’s and Calculate, the result and a solution to help you understand how the result was formulated, will instantly appear. In many cases, so will the formula and an explanation.
- iCalculator is a one-time investment…there are no subscription fees and updates are always free.
You can learn more about iCalculator, along with screenshots and the full list of available online real estate calculations, at online real estate calculators. HINT: Scroll down that page and take advantage of the 64% discount.