ProAPOD recently released an update to its platinum grade V.10.0 real estate investment software with sweeping changes in the way the software solution handles pictures.
ProAPOD’s real estate software solutions have always provided an excellent picture function that enables users to insert a picture on the coversheet and marketing package of the real estate analysis with one-click. It has been one of the hallmark features of all three software solutions, i.e., ProAPOD 4.0, ProAPOD 6.0, and ProAPOD 10.0.
The recent update to ProAPOD 10.0, however, takes it one giant leap forward.
Reports in 10.0 that Now Enable a Picture
- Cover Sheet – A coversheet is page one on your real estate analysis and as such introduces the investment property to the customer, partner, colleague, or lender whom you are presenting the rental property. A picture is currently enabled.
- Marketing Package – This is the report that highlights the property enough on one page so readers can quickly determine whether the property might be of interest and worth pursuing. A picture is currently enabled.
- Executive Summary – This report provides more detail about the property typically not included in the marketing package’s general overview of the property such as the property’s construction, utilities, area, and highlighted features for example. A picture is now enabled in this update.
- Photo Page – This report allows you to show additional exterior and/or interior pictures of the property. This page and picture function is now included in this update.
- Comparable Sales – This report enables you to compare the subject investment property to similar income properties that recently sold. A picture of each comparable sale is now enabled in this update.
If ProAPOD 10.0 is currently the real estate investment software you are using, be sure to update this latest version to take advantage of the newest picture functions. Preview all these reports at http://www.proapod.com/ReportsPage.htm