The Inflation Rate calculator in ProAPOD’s iCalculator real estate calculators program has been updated recently to reflect the latest US government CPI data released on April 14, 2017. This update will enable users of iCalculator to compute US inflation rates from 1913 through March 2017.
For example, let’s say you would like to calculate the amount of money you would have to spend in March 2017 to have the same buying power for goods and services you spent may have spent (say) $200.00 for similar goods and services in 1933. Here are the steps:
- Login to iCalculator
- Select the category Time Value
- Open the Inflation Rate calculator
- Select 1913 as the starting year
- Enter $200.00 as the dollar amount spent
- Select 2017 as the ending year
- Click Calculate
Result: $4,925.27 and 2362.6%.
So You Know
1. iCalculator’s Inflation Rate calculator does not limit you to either the years or the amount you want to compute. You can select any starting year and any ending year (e.g., 1913, 1955, 1988, 2015 and so on). And you can enter any amount (e.g., $1.00, $1,950, $27,500 and so forth).
2. If you are a current user of iCalculator, the Inflation Rate calculator will automatically reflect this latest update the next time you calculate. Learn more about iCalculator…