ProAPOD® real estate investment software updated its platinum-grade ProAPOD® 10.0 real estate investment software solution and is available free to active members using version 10.0.
- The Marketing Package now computes up to three loans. The original version computed one loan (the primary first loan) only. This change means that cash flow and rates of return the Marketing Package will be consistent with those in the APOD.
- The APOD now itemizes the initial investment amount. The APOD in the original version showed a lump sum for the initial investment amount.
To obtain your copy of this real estate investment software update, simply login to your account from our website at http://www.proapod.com and click Customer Login. Use your email address and password to login and then simply download the update.The update id FREE to all users of ProAPOD® 10.0 with active memberships.
Although we have gone through great lengths to ensure the integrity of this real estate investment software update, in the event that we missed something, please report it immediately.
ProAPOD® Investor 4.0–our real estate investing software solution for new real estate investors–has been updated. The modifications to this real estate investor software solution include the following:
- Loan-to-Interest Table -This table allows users to quickly determine the monthly mortgage payment on a range of loans and interest rates.
- Retail, Office, Warehouse labels – This will allow users to identify the rental income from these types of unit configurations in addition to the other configurations originally included in the previous real estate investing software solution.
- Assumptions Report – Reformatted with better descriptions
- 3-Year Monthly Cash Flow – Reformatted
- Sensitivity Form – The form has been relocated from LoanInfo to its own form
How to Obtain
- From our website at http://www.proapod.com click Customer Login
- Login with your email and password
- From your Customer Account page click the download link under Updates
- ProAPOD® Investor 4.0 must currently reside on the computer
- Your membership must be active. If your membership has expired simply click Renew Membership and follow the online instructions. The renewal cost is just $39.95 and entitles you to receive one more year of free updates and tech support.